Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Lypsyl lip balm

Very rarely do I encounter a lip balm I love. most of the time I end up with a lip balm that I lose and am not to worried about losing. however Lypsyl has knocked me off my feet!

 As Sweden's Number one lip balm, this lip balm leaves my lips silky smooth and it lasts so long! Using beeswax partnered with Shea Butter, coconut oil and a few other ingredients it creates the perfect lip balm! Giving you some intense and long lasting protection! So how do you get your hands on this great lip gloss ? You can find it at Walmart! So wonderful a lip balm I can pick up while I am grocery shopping! So go check it out!













** Lypsyl provided me with a full size lip balm free of charge to facilitate this review! I was not paid for this post, these are my own true and honest opinions!


1 comment:

  1. I love lip balms! I have actually used this and I love it! Glad to see others agree!

    ReplyDelete