Sunday, October 21, 2018

mother of all creams

So as a mom who is constantly battling eczema on the small human I am always looking for creams and lotions that get the job done. specifically ones that are not steroid based or full of harmful chemicals. So today I want to bring you one that I am actually quite fond of! I was introduced to this through a friend of mine, and I instantly wanted to give it a spin an see what it can do for Mr. Man and his constant outbreak.
It is literally the mother of all creams!
so first off I really like this one because of how light it feels on the skin, it smells great and it not filled with a million harmful chemicals. It is specifically geared towards those who have sensitive skin, eczema, psoriasis and an other dermatology needs.
It is not greasy, it absorbs quickly, and is gentle to his skin! it does not burn either!  A lot of times Words dont do talking. So let me show you this kids legs before and after.



and the after! 



So how do you get your hands on this ?? you can order it right through the Puriya site or on Amazon!



** This was provided to me free of charge in exchange for my true and honest opinion. I was not coerced or paid any money to say any of the above. I was provided the products to facilitate my review!**

2 comments:

  1. Hip hop hooray! Looks like it works wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor little man! So glad this worked for you guys! Will have to keep this in mind for future uses!

    ReplyDelete