Sunday, April 14, 2019

JellyCAP is changing the game on water bottles

Yes you read right! JellyCAP is changing the game on how we teach our little ones to drink from a water bottle or sports drink! No more giant messes, and it can also work with a straw too!! My little man loves them! We are starting the transition from a sippy cup to a plain old bottle. I am getting tired of hunting for a cup when I need one. Yes this game of oh where oh where can the sippy cup be is a widely played game! Buying them is getting old, D2 and myself are super picky when it comes to what cup we buy the small human and we can spend at least thirty minutes in the cup aisle at walmart debating which one is best. Lastly it never fails I always forget to grab a cup for him when we leave the house! Especially when we take the 4 hour trip to see the girls! Its exhausting! With JellyCAP I always just have one in my purse!



Now keep in mind the super soft cap is great on developing teeth, so it will protect them from biting down on the mouth of the actual bottle! JellyCAP is not leak proof but it will reduce the mess. JellyCAP is revolutionizing the way our kids gain independence a few drops at a time! These caps can work on both standard mouth size and wide mouth size bottles ( such as a Gatorade or powerade bottle). I do not have the wide mouth bottle so sadly I do not have a photo of it. However what you do is you flip it upside down and then insert a straw! JellyCAP is Patented, BPA free and made right here in the USA.

So just where do you get these awesome JellyCAPS? Amazon of course!





** JellyCAP was provided to me and my small human free of charge, Neither of us or this blog received and kind of financial exchange for the honest opinion expressed above! We will not receive and money for you clicking a link! I put them there for you to find the company's site and where to buy super easy! **


No comments:

Post a Comment