Sunday, July 16, 2017

making the choice to choose happy.

Well hello Loves, 
so its been a little over a month now since I have joined D2 in Idaho. I am so thrilled to be here with him, to be closer to our girls and to simply have our family whole. When we lived in our Arizona I think there was always some heaviness over mine and D2's hearts especially whenever he got of the phone with the girls. Knowing we where over 1200 miles away from them and our visits would be few and far in between because of our financial status. When we made this choice to come back to D2s home town we did not make it lightly. We knew making a choice would break someones heart. it was a lose lose situation. do we break our kids hearts by not being close to them or do we break my family's heart  by not staying in Arizona. Well as you can guess we put our children first. and yes some of our choice has sucked. I miss my family. I miss my friends and we both miss our Desert Souls like no ones business. but since we have had the pleasure of spending a weekend and then a week with our kids has left our hearts so full and our minds at ease as to why we made this move. 

Someone once told me about the three C's of life.

D2 and I made a choice we took and Chance and our lives will forever change. but above all we are choosing Happy. Yes we hate the fact that we left my family, that we took x with us and that they basically have to deal with it. If we could have our way we would have both our families and kids all in the same place. 

but since we have been here we have found happy. you only get one life to live, unless you believe in reincarnation well then you have many lives to live, but you only get one like this! one with this partner, one with these kids, with this job, with these parents or whatever it be in your life. 
this is the truth. You choose what you are. are you sad? well change that shit. make yourself happy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment