Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Mabels Labels

As a parent and a former pre k teacher, I know as well as most of you folks do, Kids lose stuff all the time! You name it, shoes, backpacks, cups, folders, everything!! If it is not nailed down it will get lost. Of course they always lose the important stuff at school or camp!!! I have seen kids lose everything from shoes to underwear!! Yes underwear. They have an accident in class, it gets put in a bag and in their cubby and by the end of the day it is gone!! It never ceases to amaze me as to where these things go!! You search the lost and found, only to find three more similar items, and well you aren't quite sure.... so lets take the guessing out of it all and just label it with Mabel's Labels!! 

So this great company sent me a starter pack for the small child and we love them!!! The first thing I did was put them in his shoes! I already buy so many shoes because he outgrows them and I will be darned if I have to replace them because he loses one on a trip through the mall. Now because I am a stickler for protecting my kiddos privacy, I did block out all of his name except his initials. I put these labels on EVERYTHING!! Underwear, Shoes, Cups, Clothes, if this kid takes it out of my house it got a label! I really do love these labels. When attached to the clothing label, you can wash them! Oh yea! no need to add a new label every time you wash your little ones clothes! Almost all of their label line is Waterproof! Dish washer safe too! I love the quality of the labels! They are durable and adorable! The color is pretty awesome too. Included in the starter pack is two bag tags too! I put one his diaper bag and I am saving one for his backpack when he gets his first one. The bag tag is metal so it should hold up to the small human for quite some time!

 Mabels Labels line goes so much further than just labels for your little ones. They make labels for you, your kitchen, and even kids safety labels. So why don't you go check out Mabel's Labels and see how they can label your life!!

**I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review. I did receive the label starter pack free of charge from Mabel's Labels for the purpose of my review. My opinions are my own and not coerced in any way. I always encourage you to try Mabel's Labels for yourself! **

13 comments:

  1. I love labeling things so this sounds fabulous!!! I am always labeling things for my son! Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to labels/labeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great way to keep track of all your kids stuff. I usually use a sharpy for my daughter's things. This is much nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. These are great. I have similar labels for my kids things for school. So much easier to keep track of their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to check this out! Have you had a chance to compare these to the Label Daddy one you did an ad on? I want to know which on is better! My daughter is going into kindergarten, So no doubt in my mind this will be useful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great for school time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These would be perfect for summer camp and for items for sports.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Ex used labels similar to the Mabel kind you are showing here. I thought at first why do we need them. Then after I found them extremely useful for primary school grades.Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a clever idea! Kids (even adults haha) definitely lose things all the time, so this is super handy!
    xoxo
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cool and such a good idea for kids belongings. I wish they had a metallic version that would do well in salt water for my scuba diving gear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great! I label everything ..my sons in kindergarten and especially hoodies he always forgets them in school! Hoodies ..hats..gloves.. all those things! These would be awesome to try!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These labels are great! My daughter is always losing things at school so it has to be labelled x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've used Mabel's Labels in the past for my sons' school supplies and it was great. It kept them from losing expensive supplies throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete