Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Stop the nail biting now!

I admit it, I am a nail biter! I will bit my nails for almost any reason. Usually when I am anxious or angry. If I have just one nail that broke off, I will chew them all off. It is terrible. I really just need it to stop!! 

So when this product called control it was introduced to me I was skeptical. I knew I would have to try it myself. I did and I have to say it is something wonderful! My nails were constantly chewed all the way down as low as I could chew them and I just could not stop. Here I am just a few weeks later with my nails growing rapidly and I have not chewed them off yet! I am quite thrilled with how they turning out! They are growing quite beautifully and my cuticles are not drying up, so I am not tearing them up either. 
How does it work ? The creme is super bitter, so when you go to bite your nails you are training yourself to just not do it! You will start to associate that terrible taste with biting. So you would think that something so terrible tasting has got to be loaded with harsh chemicals, right ? Nope! The ingredients are simple,
✭Distilled Water
✭Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
✭Natural Oils and Vitamins
✭Stearic Acid
✭Soy Oil
✭Cetyl Alcohol
✭Emulsifying Wax
                                                   ✭Vegetable Glycerin
                                                 ✭  Palmitic Acid
                                                 ✭ Potassium Sorbate
                                                   ✭Rosemary Oil

I apply it three times a day, you will want to make a point of washing your hands before handling any food. 



So are you ready to start stop biting ??? check it out here


**This review was not coerced and is that of my own opinion and is truthful and honest. I did not receive any form of monetary value in exchange for this review. I did receive this product free of charge for my review purposes. ** 

3 comments:

  1. I really have to try this! I bite when I am nervous, so this may help me immensely! It is so nice to read real reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good product! I managed to break my habit a while ago otherwise I would check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son is a thumbsucker and it drives me insane! I will have to try this out on him!

    ReplyDelete