Tuesday, March 19, 2019

I want my hat back!

Candlewick press has sent me a book and my little man loves it!

I want my hat back! This book is great for the younger kids and the young at heart! This book makes you laugh and giggle while this bear searches for his missing hat. He takes the time to interview each character searching for his hat until he finds it. It will make you laugh and is a simple read for the little ones! It is truly a great beginner book for your smaller ones learning to read!



I would check out the book here and get it for your families book collection!









* by clicking the link above I will not make any money! I simply included it so you could find where to purchase it easily. I was not paid for this review however the book was provided to me free of charge to facilitate my review.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a cute book to include in a baby shower gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that it is a board book.

    ReplyDelete