Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Watch Ya Mouth

Do you remember when you went to the dentist and they always try to talk to you while they have their hand in your mouth? Always so awkward trying to talk back to them! Now that I think back to those visits, I always get a laugh of how weird things sounded. But I love it. So now they have turned it into a game!


Watch ya Mouth is such an exciting and Hilarious Game!
You get together in teams and you take turns saying phrases with a cheek separator and get points! It is  blast! Spend hours laughing! We had an absolute blast, so much so even our littlest one wanted to get in on the fun! This is a game I recommend for the whole family! They have all sorts of versions. You have to check them out an get your family a game! Worth every belly laugh!

















** Watch Ya Mouth was provided to me free of charge in order to facilitate my review.  I was not paid for my honest and true opinions. **

2 comments:

  1. My what an interesting game. I don't know how I feel with people looking into my mouth but I would be willing to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a mess but looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete