Thursday, March 22, 2018

Masked Beauty has you covered!

Recently I was given the chance to review a few new face masks from Masked Beauty! I was pretty excited! I am all about pampering myself. my daily life keeps me pretty busy and the smallest human does what a normal toddler does! After about hearing mom for the millionth time I need a little treat for me! 

First off Masked Beauty is sold at Albertsons and many other retailers across the country. All around the low price of 7.99! Oh yes so not only do you get something to pamper yourself with but you do not need to sell your soul for it either!!  
These face masks are packed with ingredients that will rejuvenate, brighten, tone and hydrate your skin. I have now tried both of them and My face felt amazing after the use of each one! 
The two masks that where sent to me was the Purifying Charcoal and Diamond face mask and the Exfoliating Coffee and Chocolate Face Mask. Both Smell Great, with the the chocolate and coffee ( which was my favorite) to the light floral like scent of the charcoal and diamonds! Both are lightweight, and they do not dry all the way so I don't feel like I have just caked wet cement on my face.  I also got silicone applicators with them as well... Now I do not know about you, but I was not aware these where a

thing. BTW I am in love with those! I literally can not tell you how excited I am that I do not have to apply face mask with my fingers anymore. Also no more wasted product!!!

I am over the moon about these two face masks, and I hope in the future the company will allow me to feature more of their products for you! I really hope you guys go to the closest retailer and pick one up! let me know what mask you tried and what your thoughts where!! 








You can find Masked Beauty Face Masks at these retailers
Safeway
Albertsons
Vons
Pavilions
Hy-Vee
Jewel-Osco
Meijer
Kinney
Weis
Carrs
Marcs
Tom Thumb
United 
Randalls
Lucky











*This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.The products mentioned above have been provided by Masked Beauty and BrandBacker for the review free of charge.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check this out! thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it flake off every where or will it stay relatively in place. I don't like face masks that flake off everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do they have different kinds other than these two ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the applicator they provided you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to try these face masks!

    ReplyDelete