Monday, March 19, 2018

Sugru review

Sugru, have you ever heard of it ?? I have but I was super skeptical of it. How can a play doh like material that could do pretty much everything ?? Well I am here to tell you I am a believer and Sugru will be a must in my house hold! So what is Sugru? It is pretty simple it is a moldable glue. You mold it, let it dry and bam project done! It can be used to repair something broken. You can use it for home improvements. Have something you need to hang but have no hooks? Sugru one! trust me whatever you need done, sugru will have your back! It is kind of addicting! seriously it is play doh for adults!! It can be slightly addicting.

The first thing I did with Sugru was repaid a USB for my wireless mouse. So My USB has been broke for some time now, and we where afraid to keep removing it from the computer because the inside components where exposed and wiggled around. we didn't want to damage it anymore that it already was. We are cheap and did not want to spring for a new wireless mouse. So taking into consideration that sugru was created to repair, that is what I did. Now my end result is not pretty or fancy, but it worked and it is doing what I need it to do. it covered up the inside of the USB and makes it easier for me to remove from the computer and place in another one! It stands up to solid, I am not worried about it cracking or crumbling, it is kind of wonderful! I have not quite decided what I am going to do next with Sugru, But if you follow my instagram I am sure you will see it when I post it up! I love this stuff and you will too!

What is your sugru fix ??



*This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.The products mentioned above have been provided by Sugru for the review free of charge.

4 comments:

  1. I love this stuff! I use it for everything! I definitely have a Sugru Addiction!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have never heard of this before, is it fairly new ?? where can I find it at ? I have a charger that needs to be repaired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen a commercial for this before, it is a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I get it at?? I would love to see your blog do more with this! I need some for my house!

    ReplyDelete