Friday, May 1, 2020

Good Vibes with the Simple Essentials

May has gotta bring good vibes! I do not know about you, but being as that I am mostly stuck at home I am not only bored but I am starting to get into a funk! So when I got this box from Simply Earth I got really good vibes. This box is called Woman Up. Inside you will find you will find four oils. Two of which are blends. in edition to the oils you will receive recipe cards, as well as extras for your recipes! This is not your average essential oil subscription box.

So lets dive right in to this box! first lets talk about the oils individually and then the recipes!

Marjoram is an oil that is good for menstrual cramping, helps to sooth tight muscles, and encourages relaxtion. I love how the smell is soothing and not over powering! This one is great in blends and on its own!

Tangerine, this one is fantastic for a sweet citrus smell! It can aid in soothing a quesy stomach. I actually used tangerine oil when I was pregnant to help with my morning sickness. It is also fantastic to clear the mind! I often times blend this one with lavendar in my diffuser. My husband is not a huge fan of my diffuser but this one is one he actually likes.

Ladies Choice blend, this one is a blend of clary sage, marjoram, geranium and lavender. This is a subtle scent and again not an overpowering one! It is used for that time of the month to help ease PMS Symptoms.

The Good Vibes blend is floral meets citrus to help balance your hormones and have you feeling right in no time! With the blending of Clary Sage, Geranium, Lavendar, Lemon and Ho Wood, not only will you find a better balance within, but it can help alleviate stress. Using it as a roll on, in a diffuser, or even on essential oil jewelry!

Speaking of Roll on, This Good Vibes Roll on is wonderful! This is now in my bag everyday. I have PCOS and I am also ten weeks post partum... My hormones are a hot mess!! Apply this to the pulse points and you are good to go!

Simply earth sent me several different recipes and I am loving them all! I gave the cramp compress and the bath soak a spin yesterday. Between working and my hormones and my entire body really being out of whack, Both of these helped to aleviate a lot of physical pain I am feeling right now. After a nice long bath I laid down with the compress in my chair and I passed out and did not budge until the baby did!

So one of my favorite items in my house are my diffusers!! I use them basically everyday! I made up the master blend with this recipe! I love this! Spring Day Diffuser blend is calming and smells sweet with both floral and citrus scents. It helps clear the mind and ease the stresses! you know what I thought when I smelled this, stop and smell the flowers, so it is appropriately named!

This month also included a solid perfume recipe and a clear complexion one. I like the solid perfume because I can carry it with me and use as I see fit! I like the sweet floral notes in it. It smells great and not only lifts the mood but brings about a lot of positive vibes!
The complexion blend feels almost as though it wakes my face up! I recommend making this apart of your morning routine! Next to coffee it is the perfect way to start the day!

In this months box I also received the Bonus Box!! jam packed with empty bottles and rollers, beeswax as well as almond oil and Coconut oil. Both regular and fractionated coconut oil!


You can purchase everthing at Simply Earth 

and if you use the code

STITCHSREVIEWSFREE 

you not only get The bonus box for free, but you will get a $40.00 Gift card towards future boxes or purchases! So worth it! The best part about this subscription box is that it is not just sample size oils you get!

Every month you will see 4 full size bottles of essential oils as well as 6 different recipes!  This is not your average subscription box!


Simply free is toxin free! That makes it this much better!!

** My opinions are honest and where not paid. However I may receive a commission if you make a purchase!


18 comments:

  1. Wow, this seems such an amazing box and I can surely do with that oil for menstural cramps and the tangerine one. I love citrus fragrances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this seems such an amazing box and I can surely do with that oil for menstural cramps and the tangerine one. I love citrus fragrances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I hadn't heard of this subscription box before. Essential oils really are amazing, and I am just starting to understand all their benefits. Thanks for sharing your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice, I love subscription boxes. This looks like a good one. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The roll on oils are the best. I have some that help with headaches and it is the greatest thing to make them better. Never heard of these boxes but a really neat concept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to explore essential oils. I love these oils for aromatheraphy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love essential oils but they can be expensive to buy just to try. this would be a great option, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a one good box indeed! I really love essential oils as it really have those beneficial effects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Good to know that there is an oil that helps with Menstrual Cramps. This is valuable for my friends who go through painful ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds amazing! I've been looking for something like this for some time.
    I'll have to nip on and get myself a box.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never heard of this box before. What a great idea. I love the packaging. I am going to have to look in to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like a great box to get in the mail, I'd be thrilled too! I love essential oils for many ailments. I use peppermint all the time for stomach and headaches and I just love the smell of geranium!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great products. I love to try them. I bet they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stuff! Looks like another collection of promising products !

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't even know about this service. What a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. As they say, simple is always best. This box looks lovely with plenty of great treats inside.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think my favorite way to use essential oils is using them to scent bath salts and candles. This looks like a great company!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds like an awesome company, I am headed over to check them out.

    ReplyDelete