Wednesday, April 29, 2020

EEKEEZ!!

I am a collector. Not like hoarder collector but collector of figures, some plushies and such. My husband is a collector of transformers. A few weeks back when we where in Arizona we found ourselves in one of our favorite stores, Collectors Marketplace! While browsing through the huge assortment of collectibles is tumbled across something I had not seen before.

EEKEEZ, they are similar to Pop in some ways but very different! They are resin and not vinyl, and well they look like tiki figures! They are pretty awesome! I think the fact that they look like tiki figures is what makes them the coolest!
So naturally I wanted to tell all of my readers and followers about these cool little dudes! So I partnered with FOCO  to be able to show you them. I opened all of them except for the Batman because he is con exclusive! I love that they are hand crafted and they have the realistic wood carving! While I love batman, by far my favorite is the Arnold Figure. I loved Hey Arnold growing up! Next to rugrats it was most def. in the top 10 favorite shows! They are slightly heavier than a vinyl but the intricate detail on them is amazing! Why dont you head on over and get yourself a Reptar or a Gir!

And if you are a sports fan, Foco has EEKEEZ in sports players and Mascots too! Check out all of their EEKEEZ Figures here!!

** This is not a paid review, This is simply my honest and unbiased opinion!





10 comments:

  1. Neat! I have never seen or heard of these before but I could see the attraction for anyone who is a collector. Glad you found a new product to love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! EEKEEZ! They look like wood carvings to me. So cute. I almost wanted to get a Wonderwoman Funko Pop but never got to it. As of now, I have no place to display action figures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of the pops but not the Eeekeez. I love the characters you have in your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time hearing of these. They look well handcrafted and I absolutely love the Batman figure. I'm checking their site to see the collections in stock

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not aware about Foco and eekeez. Love to read your post and know things in new ways. (World in Eyes)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice collection. my roommate is also a collector, and she is very fascinated with these. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice collection! I'm also fascinated with such stuff, I have some collections too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of these toys before. They look interesting! Sounds like a neat toy to collect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay I won't lie, I'm out of my element here! I have no idea what these are, but I am a big fan of having collections for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is pretty awesome that these are resin, they look like they are wood. I haven't come across these yet! They are pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete