Monday, February 12, 2018

Back To Basics





Planning a wedding is so stressful. Especially when you are on a budget and cant afford to hand someone a mess of money and just let them handle it. Why not get back to basics with Basic Invite! This Awesome company keeps wedding planning and Event Planning so simple and affordable. They offer so much more than just basic invites! They have your Engagement CardsRehearsal Dinner Invitations and even your Wedding Shower Invitations




Basic Invite has so many perks to using their site. 
πŸ’•  Wedding Invites, Save the Dates, Programs and Guest Book ( Basically if it involves paper and stationery they have it!)

πŸ’• Over 800 Choices of Wedding Invites, and you can get custom samples!!  I love this feature, because I like to see it before I buy it!

πŸ’•Still need a Wedding Website?? They have you covered there too! All Custom just like the invites. Oh Yea and might I add at the cost of free!
πŸ’• They have almost unlimited color options, and over 40 different colors of envelopes to choose from! All of their envelop choices are peel and seal, no getting paper cuts on your tongue as you get your invites together. 
πŸ’• Basic Invite also offers an awesome FREE address collection service! 

From Will you to Thank you and everything in between,  Basic invite has you covered!


Being a bridesmaid is a HUGE job. They are there to support you, to make sure your ready and on time and to throw you your Bachelorette Party!! So why not ask them in Style?? Yep you guessed it Basic Invite has you covered!! 





Designing your everything is so effortless with their easy to use website! I designed my Guest Book through Basic Invite and I have never used a site such as this without saying a few unlady like words. Thanks to Basic Invite, I did not have this issue. After I chose the guest book I wanted I had the text edited in less than twenty minutes. I can not wait to get it.πŸ’•



 Need help ?? They have a chat box in the lower right corner, just click that and ask away! 

So with all this being said, why don't you head on over to Basic Invite and get started for your wedding! Let them help you get back to basics! 


 Feel free to follow them on Social Media Too





*This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.The products mentioned above have been provided by Basic Invites for the review free of charge.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part would be that you can get samples of what the invites look like before you commit to buying them. The customization on that book is nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to show this to my Fiance!

    ReplyDelete