Sunday, February 25, 2018

I have found Edens Garden and it is wonderful!!

I am so thrilled to finally be bringing you an company who's essential oils I can 100% recommend and back! I have to say I am in love!! Edens Garden Essential Oils are amazing!! I can not say this enough!!
So I want to tell you everything about this company and why you absolutely have to go check them out! first off let me say most of us are on a budget, so hen buying stuff like this we want to get quality product for a decent price. Growing up I was always taught you get what you pay for. Thanks to Edens Garden you are getting way more than what you pay! There are over 85 oils to choose from ( some of which I had no idea existed). In partnering with Edens Garden, I got the opportunity to build a kit of 12. Oh yeah Edens Garden has Kits where you can choose your own! I loved this feature. So I have yet to try all of them,but the very first one I tried was the sniffles and sneezes. This kit came just in the nick of time. The small human is coming down with a cold. So while he as taking a bath to bring his fever down, I was mixing some Sniffles and Sneezes up with some of his cetaphil, and getting it ready for the little man. I also put a few drops in the diffuser in his room. He is sleeping so peacefully right now. This stuff is a godsend! I have also had the chance to use the camphor as well, I mixed it up with a little coconut oil and rubbed it on my left hand that cramps up quite a bit. I had surgery on it about ten years ago and since then (especially when it gets cold) my hand cramps up. I love it. within 10 minutes it stopped cramping.

Some facts about Edens Garden 
💙All of the oils are GC/MS tested and purity guranteed
💙10% of all proceeds are donated to charity
💙Stored in Light and temperature controlled rooms
💙No wholesale selling = Amazing prices for you!!
💙Direct from their garden to your home
💙Woman owned and Operated


Eden's Garden sells everything from the oils and bottles, kits and supplied you need plus things like diffusers and even bags designed specifically to make carrying your oils super easy!!

Go check them out and you will see what I mean when I say I have found Edens Garden!! 






*This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.The products mentioned above have been provided by Edens Garden for the review free of charge.


24 comments:

  1. I am not usually a oils person because they are all too strongly scented for me but these sound like they would be helpful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been super curious about essential oils, but I just have not been able to bring myself to really give them a try. What are some other things you use them for ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love essential oils! I use them in my diffuser and the scent is amazing! so much better than any air freshener I have ever used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have several oils that I love, lemon and eucalyptus being two favorites, and would enjoy getting one of their kits to sample different ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see lots of people online talking about essential oils but I have not tried them myself. I honestly find them a bit intimidating especially with a toddler in the house. Maybe I'll try them when she is older.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading your post, my love for Eden Garden increased a lot more. Love to see your post on essential oils of Eden Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always been curious about aromatherapy. Will check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love using oils for the scent. My favorite oil is citrus as it smells so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so nice to see competition in the EO world. It helps us get the word out about them, keeps pricing competitive and affordable, and holds all companies to a higher standard. I love what I'm reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of this brand before. I love essential oils, but the current brand I purchase, some of the bottles require a small loan. Ugh. I'll have to check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My friend sells essential oils and although I don't buy them often, the lavender oil helps with headaches and works every time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love oils! I have never tried this brand before, but it sounds like it would be really great! I will have to grab a few !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not into oils but im sure there are things they'll help with... perhaps something I need to research more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love essential oils and often have some diffusing at home, this isn't a brand I've heard of before so I am going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love essential oils as they have to many uses and are so beneficial for our health. Glad you found a brand you can highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never heard of this brand. I know a lot of people that love essential oils!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Essential oils can be so refreshing for your home and self. Love finding ones that work well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been thinking of trying essential oils because I've heard the best things about them. These sound great I'll have to keep this brand in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah this is really cool I should check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love essential oils, they are great. We got a standard set and been using it for 1.5 years. Subtle benefits and really good if you want to relax and sleep better.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've not heard of this brand before but I do love essential oils, they can be used in so many different ways

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love essential oils! its all i use in my home !

    ReplyDelete
  23. I haven't heard of this brand before, but I love essential oils! I use them daily in my home. I'll have to try these one out too, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like that they offer essential oils and that some of their proceeds go to charity. It's a great way to give back to the community.

    ReplyDelete