Sunday, February 25, 2018

#skincarestatus


So I have combination skin. Not to oily and not try dry.... But I have PCOS so I break out like nobody's business. I needed something to save my skin!! I needed a cleaner that would get deep down and clean out all the dirt and makeup, and not be horrible to put on my face. Since getting pregnant with my son my skin has been super sensitive, cleaners I had used before never worked, they always burned, or left my face super dry or super oily. However, Neutrogena is changing the game with their line of  Deep Clean Purifying Cooling Gel Scrub and Clay Cleanser Mask! I love them.
 The cooling gel has little bitty beads that gently scrub at the skin and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. It will lather up quite easy ( this is also a favorite feature of mine) I hate products that do not lather up. 


The clay mask, I am a fan of clay masks, but they take forever to dry. I have a two year old on the move, I am always going. I do not have the time to wait for a clay mask to dry so I can wash it off. Not Neutrogena's deep clean mask! five minutes! Seriously it is dry in just five easy minutes! oh and it is a 2 in 1 cleaner. You can use it as a mask or a daily cleanser! 

Both of these products are meant to draw out all the sweat, dirt, makeup and oil, giving you a deep clean. They target 100% of impurities and gently exfoliate, leaving your skin healthy! They leave your skin feeling refreshed!

so what is your #skincarestatus





*This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.The products mentioned above have been provided by Neutrogena for the review free of charge.


2 comments:

  1. I like how quickly it dries that is a big positive point for this products and it is a neat color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with missy! I like how quickly it will dry! My life keeps me so busy that I dont have time to wait for a face mask to dry

    ReplyDelete