Monday, February 12, 2018

Quit counting sheep and sleep with a Wolf

Hey guys, So this post will be kind of different. I am going to make it kind of like a journal entry. So it will be updated over the course of the next 30 to 60 days. Not daily but more like weekly or bi-weekly.

Let me tell you a bit about this company and the awesome mattress that they sent me!







Wolf Corp has been in business since 1873. It is the oldest mattress company in business that is still under continuous family ownership. They focus on building quality products at an affordable price. They are innovators, they focus on their products being easily to ship  and easy to assemble. They are also proud to say their products are all made right her in the USA!






So now lets get down to mattress... THIS THING IS AWESOME! Now granted I have only spent one night on it but we are in love so far! We have a Flippable mattress. Now days most of the mattresses you see today are one sided. there is no flipping you. you have a top and a bottom. Growing up I was always taught you should flip the mattress to give it a bit of a break, you cant really do that when it is one sided. Not this mattress. My mattress is called the Duo Comfort mattress. It is not your typical double sided mattress, It gives you an option. Firm or plush. You choose.

 So with our last mattress we got the I-Comfort from serta I think, and when we tested it out in the store it was good....needless to say 2 month later we where unhappy with our purchase.
But the Duo Comfort is great because it is leaning on the side of more old fashioned mixed with newer technology!
The packaging is quite simple, it arrives in a box, Rather large but tall kind of large not huge wont go through the front door large. I do recommend being able to move 65 pounds, I did not get great pictures of the box. By the time I went to go get pictures D2 had already torn into it. Inside the Mattress was packaged in to layers of plastic. The first layer is the packing that they vacuum pack it in. The second and outer layer of packing is a heavy duty plastic saran wrap to roll it up. I am really impressed that they got 11 inches of matress packed up as small as they did! 
Each Side of the mattress is labeled for convenience. The side we laid face up first is plush. D2 laid down and I think almost immediately decided that the plush is the side we would be on. We did give Firm a brief test run.
In the end we decided to give each side thirty days, so for the first thirty days we will be on the plush side. 
 It does have a cool air technology, which D2 was excited about because he sleeps super hot. So this was a nice surprise!! Even the smallest Human was excited and very comfortable right away!


As for our first night on it, it was alright. I slept quite well, minus every time the small human woke up! I really did not want to get out of it this morning. When XJ got up this morning he climbed up in the bed with me and snuggled, I caught myself dozing and finding myself a prisoner to this bed!



I will make an update on this mattress and how we sleep over the next few weeks and keep you all posted.


In the mean time why don't you consider stop counting sheep and start sleeping with a wolf!!


you can Click here and find all of the different retailers where you can purchase Wolf Corp Products!



So here we are on 2.25.2018. 13 days after starting to sleep on the mattress... we are still on the plush side and we are still loving it!! This matress is soooo comfy!!! I will be back up with updates!


*This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.The products mentioned above have been provided by Wold Corp for the review free of charge.

1 comment: