Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Diono Quantum


Hello Lovelies! I am here today bringing you a new review of something super cool! A company called Diono. They make Strollers, Car seats and Carriers Oh My!! No but seriously, I have never had such a more pleasurable experience with a stroller in my life!! Smooth rides, great features and even my son loves it! 

I had the pleasure of reviewing the Quantum Stroller, and this stroller has so many wonderful features, I cant help but be excited about this Travel Stroller. From the large basket at the bottom ( Which is removable by the way!) down to the Audible click feature for every part of this stroller. So stick around this review will be a good one! 

So first off this Stroller has So many options. You can add adapters so it will fit one of Dionos Car Seats, and even an adapter for Graco and Chicco Car Seats. But Once they are ready for an honest to heavens stroller, there are still options! Three of them in fact. I will start with the bassinet feature. This has to be my favorite and even though my smallest human is to big for this feature, I hope that I will get to use this one in the future. The basket is quite large and perfect for those mid day strolls. Heaven knows I have needed a few myself and have not been able to take them without sacrificing my sons nap time. Especially when he was much smaller. 

So Next lets cover the big features. Can we talk about that Umbrella. They call it the XL Eclipse Canopy. This canopy allows for full coverage to protect from the sun, allows when they are napping to go undisturbed and when you are worried about the world poking and proding at the baby! It has two viewing windows one on the front of the canopy and a large one at the back of the canopy. Best part it easily removes  with the ease of pulling a zipperThe Xl Basket at the bottom of the basket too! When it comes to basket size on a stroller size really does matter. this basket also removes as well. While we where in Phoenix I really got some great use of this bag. Especially while we where at the mall. This basket not only held my purse and little mans diaper bag but it accommodated a few shopping bags as well! They all slipped in the bottom of the basket quite easily and was a breeze to remove. There was no hassle to remove any of the things from the basket!  Hanging above the basket you will notice there is a strap. This strap is a neat little feature as well! This strap allows for easy and comfortable carrying when its in its folded position! You can either fold the stroller up with the seat attached to it or you can separate the two and  fold the bottom half up. We do this when we are taking the stroller somewhere with us. this allows it to be more compact for our trunk space. When we are at home however and it is being stored in the front walk way we keep the two pieces together and stored upright. It will stand on its own However if your kids are anything like mine I advise storing it in a closet where they wont be encouraged to mess with it! Lets talk about the one step break. This break is amazing! on our old stroller we would always step on the breaks. They where those ones right over the wheels. This one is right in the center. This one is what is called a coordinated touch point. This makes it super easy to identify and has a textured feel to it. Simply step on it to engage it and step on it to release it! The wheels also have these super simple type locks as well. The front wheels have these super simple locks that if you want to stop them from pivoting you can. You can check this feature (as well as a few others )out on my InstagramThe ride is super smooth, the wheels pivot flawlessly ( so there is not trying to parallel park your stroller anymore) The durability of the stroller is wonderful from the high density foam around the adjustable handle to the aluminum frame! it really is all you could ever ask in a stroller. I give this a full 10/10.** The Diono Quantum Stroller was provided to me free of charge to facilitate this review. I was not paid or coerced into these words. The thoughts and opinions expressed here are that of my own. I always encourage my readers to try something for themselves but I think they will find they fall in love with Diono just like I did! 
Next up I want to talk about the Toddler features. When the seat sits upright and turns into a standard toddler stroller. So that same bassinet basket will turn into a seat. You see the clips that are hanging down in the bassinet photo? Clip those to the clasps on the back side of the bassinet and boom you have a toddler seat! So the neat thing I like about the toddler features is that you can have it facing towards mommy and daddy or you can have it world facing! There is a 5 point harness. This harness slides apart easy and makes removal of certain portions of the cloth ( Such as the outer layer of the seat cushion) so you can clean it up super easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment