Monday, July 9, 2018

Hooray Heroes

You remember when you where a kid, how your name was on a pencil, or a key chain, and even those little license plates for your bike?? Yea I don't because my name was never on that stuff. EVER!! For some reason Tia was never on the list. So I knew when we chose our sons name his likely would not be on the list of stuff like that either. So I always try to get him stuff personalized to him. Actually I do it for all three of our kids! While our daughters have more traditional names, and we almost always find their names on the souvenirs at theme parks, their brother is not so lucky. So when I come across companies like these I fall in love! So Today I am going to tell you about Hooray Heroes! 
This company is really amazing, not only do you get to personalize the book with your child's name you can pick the story, how the characters look so Unless you design it, no two books are the same.  We chose the book When X Grows Up. These books start at just $24.00, and they have more than just one type of book. In collab with Hooray Heroes we chose When X Grows Up. Now please be aware in order to secure my sons identity, I have edited these photos so that his name is not present. When we got this book we both loved it! He loved it because he was the star of the show and I loved it because it was so neat to see something I created like this come to life. This is something that will be a treasure for our little man for years to come! These books are great for Baby Showers, First Birthdays, Fifth Birthdays, Christmas, whatever it be! These will fit the bill! The ordering process is a breeze, the hardest part is choosing what you want of the story line! ok the second hardest part. The real hard part is the dedication. The front page is left blank for you to write a special note. You can either use one of their pre written messages or create your own. I did a bit of both. Seeing the note and the story line before me, I will admit I was in tears. X could not understand why I was crying, he kept saying mommy okay.  I have to say if you are looking for a keepsake this is the way to go! They have free US Shipping. From the time I placed the order, it took about a week to print and ship so it was fast and the shipping itself was only a few days! You can start your ordering process here!! Oh and let them gift wrap it too! 

 


16 comments:

  1. Oh this is so wonderful.

    I was looking for something like this for my girl
    Will check it out definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Books are one of the best to have communication with children it very helpful to develop their minds. This one will surely suffice

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a name like mine (Abrah), I grew up searching for keychains and little license plates in vain, always settling on my more common middle name. I am so glad for these new options! They are lovely and celebrate the diversity and uniqueness of the less common name. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book looks so nice! It is great to introduce kids to book from a very early age! Books are a great hobby and amazing for spelling and their imagination

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to order something like this for my granddaughter. I just need to wait until she is born and find out the name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is such a genius personalization idea! Definitely would make any kid extra excited to receive something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That book looks really a good one and I am sure my toddler and my schooler would love this. I need to check this out as my presents for them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great you were able to find something you could personalize for your child. I know what you mean about having a hard time finding your childs name on all those gift knick knacks. I can find my daughter's name sometimes, but not that often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's wonderful to find personalized items for your child. I know what you mean about having a hard time finding your childs name. My given name was never available.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is the first time I have learned that this kind of book exist. This is great. When I read to my kids bedtime stories, I intently change the names to theirs. So this time when they learn to read themselves, they will see their names written on it. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All three of my daughters have unusual names so they never find anything personalized. I love companies like this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice post! This is a cool product, my daughters 'Zyan' and 'Zaya' would love this because their names aren't as common. Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so cool that you can personalize items, especially for the kids !! such a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing gift idea! This sounds great, I'd love to get one for my baby. Personalized items are a must in gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love this for my daughter! We love to read all day long, she's a bookworm!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this! I think this is an amazing gift for my friends baby. Am going to check this out online. Thx for this.

    ReplyDelete