Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Cozy Phones

One of the dilemas of parenting is having to always watch kids shows, or hear them. Let me tell you, I am sure like many of you I know the Hot Dog dance better than the writers of the Song. I'm telling you, O'Toodles needs to bring mommy a glass of wine because I am over hearing Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog! You can only hear it so many times before you lose it!
The smallest of humans has a rough time wearing normal headphones, because well he is two... So there is that. However this veteran family owned company is a life saver. We chose the Chase Paw Patrol CozyPhones. He about lost it when I opened up the package. It was like Christmas in April! He was super excited about them and could not wait to try them on! We plugged them in and from then on out, Silence! He sat there like that until his tablet died. He can watch all the Mickey Mouse he wants and I can blog in peace! I love it!! 

The quality of the headphones is great! You can adjust the inner headphones to where the childs ears are. Cleaning is super easy too!! The headphones are easy to remove, then simply wash in cold water on the gentle cycle and lay flat to air dry. once they are dry simply replace the cozyphones and your kiddo is good to go!  The fleece is soft and light weight.  Best of all it does not get too hot!

You can check out this set of cozyphones along with all other great kids cozyphones! They have 11 different designs for kids!! They have a sleep and relaxation line and an active line!! Go check them out on their website!!


** Cozyphones did not provide me with  a monetary compensation for this review. Cozyphones only provided me with the product for free for the purposes of a review. These opinions are my own, and are not coerced in any way. They are honest. They may differ from that of others. I always encourage you to try the cozyphones for yourself!

6 comments:

  1. These make so much more sense for kids than regular headphones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smart idea for headphones for little kids! My 2 year old son would really like a Cozyphone. I'm right there with you about always watching kid shows and getting tired of the "Hot Dog Song", haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bought my 3 year old headphones for Christmas and it was quite a search to find some that fit her head and were comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is this! My daughter wont wear earbuds either and she always wants to play with the over the ear headphones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cool idea! makes a great gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Great! This is something both of my kids could use!!

    ReplyDelete