Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Body Lotion so Good it is Sacred!

For a lot of my life I have lived with aches and pains, back pains mostly. A bad back, bad knees, over weight, flat feet, none of this is helpful in easing pain. Also having my son did not help my pain any. over the years I have learned to just push through it, However I am always looking out for new products to help ease my pain and make the day more bearable. 

I try to avoid taking Ibuprofen, Aleve and other pills to help with my pain just because I really try to aim for a more natural method. Something that will not be harsh on my body and possible give my liver a break!

I have found a company called Sacred. they create Hemp Oil infused products, along with essential Oils and other natural oils great for skin! These are great! I typically would turn to a certain cold/hot roll on product, but my skin has become super sensitive over the last few years and those other products make my skin feel like its on fire! But not with Sacred. They last a lot longer than those other products, and since they are primarily oil based they do not absorb into the skin as quick! Which is great, it gives you a long lasting effect and goes such a long way. Since it does not absorb as quickly, you use less product and it goes so much further!  They have quite the selection of pain relief balms and lotions

For this review I was also provided with a Salt Soak. I was provided with the Original Formula. Let me tell you. Fill your bathtub up with warm water, use half the container, and relax this stuff is incredible! I Used it in my bath before bed, and afterwards I laid down in my bed and snuggled up next to my husband and I am pretty sure I may have briefly died last night. I was so relaxed and so content with my body not being in so much pain i just slipped into a peaceful sleep. 

The ingredients on both products are super simple. Sacred tells you exactly what is each of their products. I really think that is a bonus in any company. If it has 10 thousand names I cant even pronounce I am weary of using it at all, but with sacred they keep it super simple! 


In addition to using all natural ingredients, the products are not tested on animals and all made right here in the USA! What makes this company even better is that 10% of all sales are donated to preventing and curing breast cancer! That is something special in my book!


Don't just take my word for it! Try it! go to https://www.hempsacred.com/ and give it a spin! I really loved working with this company!


*This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.The products mentioned above have been provided by Hemp Sacred free of charge for this review.




9 comments:

  1. Thank you for this review. I am always looking for products that won't be overly harsh on my skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks for sharing this. Natural ingredients are always the best!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use some of this it sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! I am going to have to look into the pain relief balms and lotions for my knees! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These products look and sound amazing! I love the simple ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh--I've never heard of this line, but it sounds wonderful. always looking for great new products!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sacred sounds like they have great products! I am going to have to check more into this! i hope to see more about their products from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I read your review on this, I tried it and I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete