Monday, April 9, 2018

Meal Planning and Grocery Shopping!!

I am really making an honest attempt go grocery shopping and not buy half of the snack aisle! This is almost impossible every time we go grocery shopping, I find that I have left with only half of what I need on my grocery list and I have spent double what I would have had I just stuck to my list!! 
Here is my real problem though, I do not plan meals. I usually find myself in the grocery store on tuesday night planning my meals in the middle of the aisles! After the shopping trip I decided enough is enough!! We are spending way to much on groceries! 

So being the pinterest fiend I am I found these!!

This awesome meal planner

and this great shopping list!


hopefully this will help you, and me! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. I find if I go by myself without any kids or my spouse I buy less of the junk food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I am saving them and printing some myself! I find i buy less junk food when I go and start shopping the outer ortion of the aisles, start in the fruit, hit the meat and the dairy and then go through the aisles.

    ReplyDelete