Sunday, April 29, 2018

Getting cozy with my Cozyphones

Going back to when I was a single woman, I always slept with the TV onor music. It has always been my comfort zone. I know when I was a teenager I would sleep here and there with it but there was always some sort of noise in my house so it was not a must. However when I was 22 my step dad got really sick and he was in the hospital for a long time. My mom and I would alternate nights at the hospital ensuring one of us was always there. Soon I found my nights very long.. If my Dads Cpap machine was not going off every twenty minutes, it would get too silent. So silent that I would have terrible nightmares. So soon I found myself sleeping with headphones. I needed music to get to sleep. So from this point out I have always needed some sort of noise when I sleep.

 However that kind of changed. When I met D2 he never slept with tv or music. So a lot of my nights where spent staying up later than him, listening to his snores. Most nights I would listen to music with ear buds, but they kept falling out and if they would stay in my ears would hurt. When my ears would hurt I just gave up, I started spending more time learning to fall asleep listening to D2's snoring, and cruising facebook. Recently a company called CozyPhones has been brought into my life and I am in love!!! So now every night I get cozy with my cozyphones. 
I got the set that is blue tooth enabled. They are super comfy, fit my head wonderfully and have the perfect noise level. They tune out just enough of my husbands snoring so I can get to sleep. They take about 2 hours to charge, and I get 6 hours of listening time. When it is on standby it would hold its charge for 250 hours. Just like all of the cozyphones you can remove the ear buds really easily to wash the headband. The ear pieces are roughly the size of a half dollar. They are comfortable against the ears, stay put inside of the headbands. I Really love these cozyphones. They allow me to fall asleep so much easier. I will never buy another set of headphones again!! EVER!!



go to Cozyphones and check out their amazing products!
also go visit their facebook 





 **I did not in anyway make money for writing this review. Cozyphones did provide me with the cozyphones for testing and reviewing purposes. My reviews are not coerced in any way, they are my own honest opinions. I always encourage my readers to purchase and try the product for themself!**


1 comment:

  1. I have to order me a set of these! They sound fantastic!

    ReplyDelete