Thursday, April 12, 2018

LABEL DADDY!


Save 25% on Label Daddy Labels! Label Daddy is the number one solution for labeling your belongings. Their exclusive laminated coating gives labels an extra layer of protection and is a must for camp! Remember to label all clothing, sports equipment, electronics and other personal belongings your kids bring to school, camp, sports league, day care, vacation, and other places.  Label daddy labels keep then from getting lost or mixed up with other! These Labels are great for adults! Put them on your sunglasses or unglasses case, phone, camera, sports equipment, tablet, hats and more!!
The labels are super durable, peel and stick washable labels. They are washer and dishwasher safe, microwave safe, and UV resistant! Label Daddy labels are fun and aesthetically. You can design your own labels, choosing from tons of colors, and logos! including MLB, NBA and NHL logos, as well as other sports and fun logos! These labels are made in the USA and Shipped directly to you world wide!  



All posts must include this link and exclusive special offer - Save 25% on any lable order from Label Daddy.  -  Click here: labeldaddy.com/usfamily (the discount will automatically be applied at check out)



** This is not a paid post**

7 comments:

  1. I was not sure it was possible, but my kid loses her shoes at daycare ALL the time!! Like how does one kid lose so many shoes!! I need to get me some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend has similar labels for her kid's clothing and other items and swears by them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love labels. My kids are young but I’m sure as they get older there will be lots of stuff to label so they can keep their stuff straight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oldest daughter will go to kindergarten on August and I’m sure I’ll need a lot of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea! Even my teens could use these. Teenagers tend to borrow clothes from each other and never return them to their rightful owners! I bet this would stop a lot of that ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. with my kids getting closer to school age I think that this would be something in my favor! Plus I can get labels for my things too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get some of these. My kids wear uniforms to school and now that they change for gym and sports things are constantly getting lost.

    ReplyDelete