Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Turn Gram Review

I live 1400 miles away from my family, and we video chat all the time but I always want to print pictures and send them to my son Oma and Pop-pop and great grandparents,but I either forget to have them printed. So typically I just stick to sharing them on social media. What Turn Gram is, it is a monthly subscription you can purchase, they will go to your instagram and select, edit, print and send your pictures to those of your choosing. You can do 1 photo a month or 5 photos a month. You get to basically tell them what you want.

This is what I stated that I wanted...

I want Pictures of my children and my family. I DO NOT want photos of food, products, memes, follow loops, and selfies of just myself. pictures of motorcycles and my friends are acceptable as well

I suppose I should have stated I just do not want any selfies.... because this is what I got. Now I can not really complain because it is not just a selfie of me, however it only has the top of my sons head. So I am really not to pleased.

This post is not something I am to excited to do. I was really super excited to do this review at first but now I am just not super pleased. Turn Gram is not a terrible service, The idea is actually fantastic, but I think the huge down fall is that you do not get to pick what photos you want printed. You can tell them what you do not want but in the end it is really up to turn gram what you get.

I always reccomend that you give something a try and not rely solely on my opinions because they can differ from your own opinions! I really hope that throughout this six month subscription, I will get better photos, ones that I could send to my family back home.


*This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.The products mentioned above have been provided by Turn Gram for the review free of charge.


2 comments:

  1. This seems like a neat service, wonder how they pick the photos they print if it is computer or human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check more into this! I am glad to see an actual review! it is a real and honest review

    ReplyDelete