Wednesday, April 29, 2020

30 day blog challenge: Day 11

Well here I am seven days behind on this blog challenge. Life has gotten the better of me and taken me by storm and now this is where I am at!

Day 11 is my Favorite Book. I have a few of them but my favorite one that I could read over and over is the Heart of a Soldier by Captain Kate Blaise. Break out the tissues for this one. It is a captivating heart breaker. It is a true story about Kate and her husband. It tells of when they met in High School and how they fell in love. They went through the ins and outs of life and they both joined the military. They both where enlisted when the world was taken by storm on September 11, 2001. They deployed together and they Kate learns about the ultimate sacrifice. Kate keeps you captivated from the first page to the last! This book is one you cant put down. 

I highly recommend reading this just once! 


Be sure to go check out Cha at https://littlemisadvencha.com/ as she launched this 30 day challenge! 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of this, I do enjoy a good book though so I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete