Friday, April 17, 2020

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 5

Day 5 of the 30 day blog challenge. My proudest Moment.

So these are getting better by the day. This one is super easy. I do not have just one proud moment. I have several. But I can narrow it down to a select few! These are not in any order because well I cant give a number or rank to any one. They are all equally important to me.

The moment I finally said I Do to my best friend. The person whom I laugh with,who I cry with and who I build a life with. My soul mate and the person who just makes me want to be better. There are days I wanna smother him. But instead I go make pancakes because I can not imagine my life without him. He really is an amazing person. He works hard, and is an honest man. I never thought that I was ever going to have a man like this. you know that saying that one day someone will come into your life and love you the right way that all the broken pieces will no longer matter. That is this love. Being his wife is just the best.

The Days That I met all of my children. I was brimming with pride when I met each of our kids. I was told I may not have kids. I have PCOS and as a lot of women know infertility is an effect of that. So as I watched all of my friends get pregnant and have babies before me my heart broke. But I had faith in God and even after I got pregnant and had a miscarriage, I prayed and I prayed hard. I begged and I pleaded that when he found the right time to make me a mommy. No matter what rather it be a baby of my own flesh and blood or not. He has heard my prayers and he has made me a mommy in so many ways. From the first baby that made me a mom and he called home to my newest little man. He made me an angel mom, a mom and a bonus mom. I am so grateful and blessed beyond measure!

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful things to be so proud of! What a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you too! I am glad you found the man that was out there for you and you got the family you always wanted. You are such a good mom and I couldn't have imagined anymore more deserving <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such beautiful moments. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way you have shared your great memory.... love to read your 30 days posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these special memories. God bless your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've written a beautiful post. Love grows as long as you nurture it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always get excited for my friends with PCOS when they find out they are finally pregnant after years of heartache. These are such wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. no feeling can ever compare to the feeling of becoming a mom. congratulations to these moments. Stay safe and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this and such positive throwbacks - I agree my best day was meeting my children.

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I can say is, you're so lucky to have someone like that. It seems he's really a good man and perfect for you vice versa. Hope everything is ok there and even though this virus situation is causing a lot of problems worldwide, I hope things are good over there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful post. You have a gorgeous and loving family, you can see and feel how much you all love each other reading your posts and seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete