Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Hello Bello

So in the chaos and panic of todays world things like Diapers and wipes seem to be flying off of shelves and no one can seem to keep them stocked up fast enough. No worries though Hello Bello has you covered! They can bundle and ship them right to your door! No need to even leave the house! A diaper subscription is exactly what you need because lets face it, you do not want to go into public with your baby anyways! Heaven knows I don't!

Hello Bello has so much more than just diapers and wipes though too! Everything from hand sanitizer to Laundry Detergent! The best part is it is all Plant based! So this means not only is it good for you and baby but it is good for the planet too! Now this is where you are thinking that it has to cost a fortune if it is good and healthy, nope not at all! Kirsten Bell and Dax Shepard wanted parents to be able to provide the best for their little ones and themselves without having to spend their kids college funds! So by partnering their company with Walmart they have the ability to offer things at low cost!

So lets dive right in and talk about the products I have had the opportunity to review! I will start with the Diapers and Wipes. Being as that we just had a baby ( DJ) we are back on diaper duty! I am super picky about diapers. He doesn't have a sensitivity to them or anything, but I have high standards. With XJ we used a different big name brand diaper. After doing the math there is about a 6¢ difference between The other name brand and Hello Bello! now this 6¢ is a lot when you really get to adding it up! So what we save on buying diapers we are able to apply elsewhere such as Diaper Cream, Lotion and so on! So more diapers and less money! They also keep my little man quite happy he sleeps just as well as he would if it where another big brand of diapers, they dont leak, and they have that handy color changing line to let you know by sight when they are wet or poopy!  They also Have a huge variety of patterns to choose from! I know it sounds ridiculous to be excited over what pattern is on my sons Diaper but as he gets older he may like to choose what is on them! I know XJ did!

The wipes are primarily water, There is no alcohol in them or artificial fragrances, so this makes them perfect for our little ones bottom, and even for when we use them on our older son. Keep in mind our older son has eczema so we need to be super careful about what we use on his skin! They are hypoallergenic, they are made of biodegradable materials, and they are tough enough to get the job done, so we use way less wipes.

The diaper rash cream is thick but spreads easily and does not stick to your fingers. I absolutely refuse to use one of those diaper rash cream spatulas. I think it is one more thing for me to have to carry around.in the diaper rash cream you will find easy to read ingredients, such as sunflower seed oil and Shea butter. it doesn't have lanolin or petroleum jelly, and you guessed it, it is organic!

The hand sanatizer is a favorite of mine. I love the fact that it is in a spray bottle versus a squeeze bottle. One Spray and you rub your hands together and you are good to go. Also it has natural fragrances in it so it doesn't smell like pure alcohol! instead it smells like apple blossom! It comes in a two ounce bottle, so it can travel on the plane if you are flying! Heaven knows we used it quite a bit on our recent trip to Arizona.  I bring it as well as my clorox wipes every where. I am an essential employee so I still have to work, having hand sanatizer helps me to keep the cooties at bay.

Now I wanna change gears here to bath time. I love bubble baths and I really loved them as a kid. Since XJ has eczema we cant use a lot of soaps. even if it just for bubbles. So when we tried this one we loved it because it did not have a negative reaction on his skin.  So now bath time is even more fun! It has a light airy scent of lavender, and it foams up so much, so a little really goes a long way! Now this kid who was not to fond of baths beforehand is begging for them!

What about after bath time, You need lotion right? Now we have found we can not use this on XJ. He says it burns his skin. This is not uncommon with him even Aveeno burns his skin. But DJ does not seem to have any complaints. With Lavender Scents and aloe in it it leaves his skin ( and mine) soft and smooth! Last night was the first bath he has had without screaming bloody murder and the lotion made it that much better!!

So why don't you head over to Hello Bello's Website and check out all of the great products they have to offer and get your order started!!




** I was not paid for my review, and I am not being paid for you to click the links and purchase from the sponsoring company.  I was gifted the above products in exchange for my truthful, honest and unbiased opinion!

30 comments:

  1. I am passing this on to my friends who just had a baby. They are complaining about how people are acting crazy right now! They will love this company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is absolutely what I loved about it! I do not have to worry about having diapers for my boy!

      Delete
  2. This sounds great for people with babies! I'll let my friends with babies know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes share that this wonderful service and products with them!

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm going to share this with my friend that just had a baby. Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely! Be sure to share it with all your friends with little ones!

      Delete
  4. I have never heard of Hello Bello, but I am glad that they are able to help out during this difficult time for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is so important to have diapers when we cant find them on the shelves but the best part is that hello bello had the diaper subscription well before everything happened! so it is something that will be around after the Covid 19 pandemic calms down!

      Delete
  5. This is great my daughter (and I) have very sensitive skin so we always use baby bath! This would be good for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes absolutely! My son has super sensitive skin and almost anything will freak his skin out! So for us to be able to use the bubble bath makes his bath time so much more fun!

      Delete
  6. Finding diapers that work at a great price is always a good thing. My babies were skinny so I had to use a certain brand so they would not leak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That is so important! we have the same struggle with our current baby and that is why I love Hello Bello!

      Delete
  7. I'm not a mom yet, but my friends who have just become parents would definitely appreciate reading this text! Thanks for such a great article! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep it in mind for when you do have babies! I honestly dont think I would have used this with my first one and that is because taking him to the store to get diapers wasn't a big deal now that i have two little ones and well everything with the COVID thing It is a god send!!

      Delete
  8. Wow, this is awesome! I wish this service was available when mine were littles. Especially now, I can leave my older kids to run to the store for essentials if need be, but they aren't even allowed inside. Makes it hard to get anything if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That hand sanitizer sounds like a great product. I've always been one to keep sanitizer in my purse, but I've never had the chance to try a spray bottle version before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the spray sanitizer is fantastic! I love how when you spray it two sprays are enough! that is all. when you have the squeeze hand sanitizer you risk getting more than you need! So little waste

      Delete
  10. This is the first time I heard about this brand. Looks like they are good products. I need to research more about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check out all of their great products online or when you are at walmart next they have their items in the baby section!

      Delete
  11. I don't have kids but I have friends who are expecting! I'll be sure to pass this on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Hello Bello seems to be a real lifesaver during the stay at home initiative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Hello Bello brand! It's such a great price for the products too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is my favorite part! They dont make you choose whats best for your babies because of the price!

      Delete
  14. This is so important for new parents! All of these are great suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I had this benefit when my kids were babies, this would have been so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have no kids but this seems really good for babies so will share it with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don’t have kids but I will definitely share this information to my friends. Great information!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've had 5 babies but all are grown...last one almost out of diapers. Hooray! Congrats on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an awesome service. Too bad this wasn't around when my kids were babies.

    Candy Rachelle
    Keeping Up With Candy
    www.keepingupwithcandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet baby! This sounds like a fantastic company, I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete