Monday, April 20, 2020

30 day blog challenge: Day 8

Day 8 makes for 5 current goals. Also do not forget to check out Cha and her 30 day challenge at https://littlemisadvencha.com/ .


So... five current goals.

1. Pay down my debts. So as someone who has survived bankruptcy I would like to maintain my payment plans and not have anything go to collections. Now granted my husband and I are not drowning but having a new baby we have some new bills. YAY! So we have been setting everything on payment plans and we are doing very well on paying them back. We will get there. One day at a time

2. Survive my first baby starting kindergarten. This one is a biggen... I am not ready for my baby to be in school.. but at the same time I am so ready to see how he puts his brains to work. We have come such a long way from that adorable little human on his first week of preschool to Kindergarten. I am just amazed at the little human he is turning into!!


3. save some money. My next goal is for me and my husband to start saving money.


4. Get a house. We want to get into a home of our own. One where we do not have to ask our landlord if we want to hang a bar in our laundry room to hand air dry clothing.... One day we shall get there. Until then we will dream and plan! I only have like 500 of them!

5. Start school for me. I would like to go back to school and Well since starting this challenge I did not realize how badly I wanted to go back. One day I will!

1 comment:

  1. These are all great goals to work towards! I wish you the best of luck with all of them, I hope you can achieve them all.

    ReplyDelete