Sunday, April 19, 2020

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 7

Day 7: Five Favorite Songs

Before we gab about my five favorite songs, you have to go check out Cha at https://littlemisadvencha.com/ . As she is the blogger that started this whole challenge!

This one would seem so simple, but it really is not. I have so many favorite songs!

As with most of my life there is no specific order of songs because I can not give rank to things like this!

1. Bitch- Meredith Brooks  This song has only rang more true with me as life has gone on. I am all of these things and that is okay. I own it. you can hear it for yourself by clicking the title above. I think almost all women can relate to it.

2. Die a Happy Man - Thomas Rhett  This song is at the top of my favorites because it is mine and my husbands. I still remember the night he came home ( when we where still newish in the relationship) He came home after a long day at work and school and he was so excited. He goes " I heard a new song and I thought of you." He had this huge grin on his face. He pulled it up on his phone and we listened to it. We barely got through the first chorus and our arms where wrapped around one another and we swayed together there listening to this song. This is the one and only time to this day ( six years later) that we have danced. So this song is special to me.

3. You are my sunshine - Johnny Cash Version This one is one that my mom always sang to my sister when we where kids. She still does to this day. Now it is one I always sing to my babies. It always evokes a lot of emotion when I listen to it. I specifically love the Johnny Cash Version because I love Johnny Cash. Some people are Elvis fans, some are partial to The Beetles. I just LOVE Johnny Cash.

4. I think about you - Collin Raye  This has always been one of my favorites since I was a child. My mom would always tell me it was written about me. Since then it has always earned a special place in my heart.

5. Amazing Grace - Andrea Bocelli  This one always hits me right in the feels. The song itself is enough to make me cry. But his voice is just so earth shaking! So it really takes my breath away!

Well those are 5 favorites!

1 comment:

  1. These are all great songs! Out of the five listed I would say my favorite is Bitch.

    ReplyDelete