Saturday, April 11, 2020

Keababies Wrap and Diaper Backpack

About Two weeks ago I received Some Keababies products and I am proud to say that I am a Keababies Mom! From the outstanding a resilient fabric on the Trendy Black Baby Wrap to the Durable Water Resistant Oxford Fabric on the Diaper Backpack I am hooked!! I have only positive things to say about both products. I love the comfortable feel of the materials and of course the color. ( black goes with everything). But both of these products deserve more than just a description of the material and color! Lets dive right in with the Sling!

First off lets talk the uses of a baby wrap. This wrap can be used as a wrap, a postpartum belt,  a nursing cover, and even a swaddle. What about the benefits of baby wearing? I am not just talking about how it helps promote breast milk production but the others. Such as when you are wearing your baby it helps to promote less crying ( which is great if you have a colicky baby like I do). Baby is also more likely to fall asleep sooner and faster when curled up against your chest. You have to remember the first sounds your baby heard is your heart beat so this is most likely the most comforting sound to baby. It also helps to promote social and emotional developments!

Also lets talk about how it frees up your hands? As a working mom - like so many others- I did not have the luxury of taking maternity leave. So I took one week off after having baby and then returned to work. Thankfully I am blessed to work for a company that allows me to have my baby at work. However I still need to well...work! Being as that I am the GM for the company it is important I get my work for the day accomplished! Wearing baby frees my hands so I have the ability to help customers, clean and iron clothes! Wearing baby also allows me to cook with ease, and still be a hands on mom with our 4 year old! The only time I refuse to wear baby is if I am going to cook with things like grease that could potentially harm baby.

It is made of durable fabric that does not stretch out after using it. it is breathable too! So neither you or baby will get hot. You can machine wash and tumble dry low. DO NOT DRY CLEAN IT!!
The best part about this wrap is that it is literally half the price of other wraps. Having had the ability to compare it to the Moby wrap I genuinely love the KeaBabies wrap!

Now lets get down to the best diaper bag EVER!! I wanna start with the pockets on this thing! The main pocket is HUGE!! In this pocket I am able to put my laptop 15" laptop inside, a small can of formula, my wrap, and a swaddle blanket all with room left over!
Inside there are three large pockets. Inside of these three pockets I am able to fit the following items

  • One complete outfit (Size 7) for my 4 year old. 
    • This outfit includes Jeans, a T-shirt, Underwear and socks.
  • Two onsies and two pairs of socks for the baby
  • One package of wipes & one package of clorox wipes
  • One full size container of Lotion (8.5 oz)
  • One Full Size Diaper Rash Cream ( 4 oz) 
  • One container of Sanitizing Spray ( 2 oz)
  • the changing mat  ( 25" x 14")
and after all of this there is tons of space left! That I fill with you know actual Diapers! I love this bag simply because It makes it so I do not have to carry another bag as a purse! and to boot there are four more pockets outside. On the very front there is a pocket containing three spaces for bottles ( they are insulated as well!). there is a small space for a bib or smaller Items. On the front of the bottle pocket there is another zipper pocket. This is where I put my wallet.  Also there is a pocket in the back for things like your passport ( if you are traveling)  and such! It has a back zipper to get to it easily so you dont have to pull everything in the bag out! On the sides you will find one tissue pocket and one pocket for something like a bottle of water! 

So that changing mat, have you ever used one of the changing tables in a public place  and notice where there is supposed to be something to cover the plastic or metal table with is empty? Yea me too. That is why I have always carried changing mat. The changing Mat that comes included with the bag is made from that same durable oxford material that the bag is! The silver side of it is made for easy wipe down in the event of messy diaper changes, because we know they are unavoidable! 

Overall I really love this bag! From the amount of large and small pockets, to the zipper and the two way carry ( it has handles and straps). The straps for the back pack portion are padded so they are super comfy!  On a scale of 1 to 10 this deserves a 15! I am absolutely in love with it! I have certainly made it my own and just like the wrap as a working mom this makes my life a million times easier! I love the large capacity size of it as well. When you have multiple little ones you often times find yourself as a pack mule. It is much better to have it all in one spot instead of carrying multiple bags! 


You can find both of these amazing products on the KeaBabies Website as well as on Amazon. There is no reason that you should hesitate on purchasing these items! Just do it! 




** I was not paid for my review, and I am not being paid for you to click the links and purchase from the sponsoring company.  I was gifted the above products in exchange for my truthful, honest and unbiased opinion! 









34 comments:

  1. i love diaper backpacks so much!!! this looks like a great and useful one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is so cute! :) I would like to have it soon when I have my own baby.. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the day comes be sure to get one from kiababies!

      Delete
  3. Wow, I wish I had had a diaper backpack like that when my son was a baby! I had a huge unwieldy diaper bag slung over one shoulder while I carried my son, and it was not fun. This would have been a life changer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i had that kind before this one. I do not regret this one! I would recommend them to anyone!

      Delete
  4. This looks great for parents with small kids! I wish I had one when my kids were tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bag looks so convenient and practical! The best way to travel with your essentials!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and it will even serve a purpose when we dont need to haul diapers around. I like to carry large bags around so this one is so nice!

      Delete
  6. What an excellent bag for parents. It can hold all the essentials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and then some! We pretty much always have a spare set of clothes for my older son and this bag will fit that spare outfit for him and my things! It is perfect

      Delete
  7. You lucked out with that job to be able to take a newborn to work with you because not everyone has that type of luxury. Seems like you really like these products. They sound great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really am blessed to have that luxury! It is important so that I can bond with baby

      Delete
  8. Tglhis backpack looks very complete. I'm more of a diper bag gal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too before hand. but you have to give this a shot!! it is a great one!

      Delete
  9. Oh what an excellent option for parents. Definitely a great share, thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look like some great products. Baby wearing was just starting to become popular with my last 2 kids. I enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought I would be into baby wearing. I did it with my older son but not as much because I did not get into until he was a few months old. This one has been worn since day one!

      Delete
  11. My sister in law is pregnant and needs a wrap, this would be great for her! I also really love that diaper bag and think she would love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both make fantastic baby gifts!! Worth it! you should get her one of each!

      Delete
  12. That looks like a great diaperbag to keep things organized. There is nothing worse than trying to search through the bottomless pit of a bag with a crying baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely nothing worse!! I love the amount of pocket space. I know where everything is right when I need it!!

      Delete
  13. What a stylish way to carry on diapers and baby stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really need that diaper backpack so I can give as a gift to my friend. Really perfect to her and to my nephew. She will likes this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go get one at https://keababies.com/products/diaper-backpack-trendy-black They are so affordable too!

      Delete
  15. What an innovative idea! Two for the price of one. It is definitely something I would have used when my kids were a lot younger. Finding storage space for kids stuff is such a headache.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those wraps! I was able to have my son in one once and then he decided he didn’t like it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That stinks! They are so handy. This wrap allows me to get everything done!

      Delete
  17. Wow ! This is such an amazing gift idea for a family friend who has young children. She will be absolutely thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an excellent bag for parents. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that it has so many compartments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my absolute favorite part about it! I am a fiend for pockets!!

      Delete
  20. That looks like a great bag--lots of compartments.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That back pack is really awesome, I like how much space it has to offer.

    ReplyDelete