Saturday, April 11, 2020

pamper yourself!

Pampering yourself is so important in the different types of self care! But Pampering can get a little pricey.... So today we are going to talk the effective yet low cost ways you Pamper yourself without breaking the bank.

Pampering is not just changing your outfit or taking a long hot shower or bath. It is the act of treating yourself to something that is outside of your normal day to day.

So today lets start with the money end of it and then we will get to the  free ways you can pamper yourself. I love to shop, but I am cheap. I usually hit the thrift stores and even then more often then not I am cheap there too.

Have an at home spa day. There are days I just need this so I will have my husband wrangle the kids and I will go put on a face mask, Soak my feet, give myself a manicure.
I love to make a simple three ingredient face scrub.


DIY Face Scrub 
Honey
Brown sugar
Cane Sugar (  I add in cane sugar because i love the texture it has ) 
You can also substitute the Cane Sugar for Fine ground pink Himalayan sea salt. 




This one is going to be shorter than the rest because Pampering yourself is really self explanatory!


Sometimes no matter what your situation is you need to put You above all everything else in order to be able to care for others. You can not pour from an empty cup! 


7 comments:

  1. I hardly have any time to pamper myself but if I do I try my best to relax and enjoy it thanks for the tips
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! It's really great to pamper ourselves and do some self-care routines because if not now, then when? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true that we cannot pour from an empty cup!
    It's kinda weird, being in quarantine right now--I would've thought it would be easier to find the for myself, not being at work. But it's tough to remember to take some dedicated time to look out for myself! I'm finding yoga and time away from electronics are my favorite forms of self-care right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely going to have to try this recipe! It will be fun to do with my daughter, she loves whipping these things together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good reminder to treat ourselves even in lock down. A home spa day sounds like a great idea. I've four kids at home aged between 5 and 10 at the moment so its been hard to find time for myself, but I think too that we need to make looking after ourselves a priority - particularly in this time. Best, Lynda H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amid this CoVID pandemic, we need to pamper ourselves to at least feel better and still create a positive aura to ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great DIY! I love how easy it is to make especially since a lot of people already have these items in their home.

    ReplyDelete